Fall 2023 Campaign: Kim Kardashian For Marc Jacobs
KIM KARDASHIAN FRONTS MARC JACOBS FALL 2023 GLOBAL ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN, WHICH WAS SHOT BY TYRONE LEBON AND STYLED BY ALASTAIR MCKIMM.
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES — American media personality, model, businesswoman, producer, and actress Kim Kardashian fronts the fall 2023 ad campaign for American fashion label Marc Jacobs.
The multihyphenate entrepreneur’s latest advertisement will surely create a lot of buzz and viral fashion moment for the luxury brand.
Kardashian is shown against an inflatable set by Los Angeles-based creative studio Playlab. Within the images, the Skims founder dons a selection of Marc Jacobs’ fall 2023 fashions filled with “a fresh mix of tactile textures, oversized silhouettes, and polka dot prints, first conceptualized for the Marc Jacobs Runway, now reimagined for the everyday wardrobe,” a statement from the brand said.
In one image, Kim is leaning against a giant, blown-up inflatable sculpture of the designer’s signature Kiki Ankle Boot, wearing a matching black polka dot coat and skirt, black leather gloves while donning the same pair of white Kiki boots with a black corset, pencil skirt and black-and-white polka dot accessories (gloves, handbag) in another.
Throughout the global advertising campaign, Kardashian shows off the brand’s classic The Tote Bag (while wearing a black tailored denim jacket against a backdrop of silver metallic balloons) and introduces new bag shapes, The Sack Bag and The Curve bag — all of which will be available at Marc Jacobs stores and via the brand’s e-commerce.
Photos Credit: Tyrone Lebon
More Content For You
- Burberry’s Winter 2023 Ad Campaign
- Kim Kardashian Stars In Skims New Swimwear Campaign
- SZA Stars In Marc Jacobs’ Pre-Fall 2023 Campaign
- Daniel Lee’s Burberry Swimwear Campaign Is Here
- Kim Kardashian Fronts Latest SKIMS Swimwear Launch
- Gigi Hadid Fronts Self-Portrait’s Spring 2023 Campaign
- New York Fashion Week: Marc Jacobs Plans February 2 Show
- Kim Kardashian Is Collaborating With Dolce & Gabbana On An 90s Inspired Collection, The Label Has A History Of Homophobia And Racism
- Cassie Stars In Advertisement For Kim Kardashian’s Skims
- Kim Kardashian Fronts Stuart Weitzman’s Fall 2022 Campaign
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.