Burberry’s Winter 2023 Ad Campaign
BURBERRY’S CHIEF CREATIVE DIRECTOR DANIEL LEE RELEASED THE 2023 AD CAMPAIGN FOR THE BRITISH HERITAGE HOUSE.
LONDON, ENGLAND — For the advertisement, Daniel Lee wanted to highlight “the best of Great Britain”.
The Tyrone Lebon lensed campaign features images of models wearing key looks from Lee’s debut fall 2023 collection on the Isle of Skye in Scotland and Northern Ireland’s Giant’s Causeway.
The designer said the winter campaign aims to reflect the founding principle of Burberry — to protect while exploring the outdoors and to capture “a spirit of exploration and adventure.”
He focused on the Isle of Skye and Giant’s Causeway for their mysterious, epic beauty. While they are very different locations, both are distinctively British.
Some pieces in the ad include trenchcoats, rubber boots, field jackets, colorful check blankets, argyle jumpers and statement pieces in rose and duck patterns, the latter of which were all over Lee’s fall runway.
The Knight bag, a new brand hero, is also heavily featured. The softly structured style comes with a bridled horse clip and showcases the charging horse from Burberry’s updated Equestrian Knight Design. It can be used either as a shoulder bag or a tote.
More Content For You
- Daniel Lee’s Burberry Swimwear Campaign Is Here
- Burberry Names Daniel Lee Chief Creative Officer
- Riccardo Tisci’s Contract With Burberry Expires In Early 2023, The House Is Talking To Daniel Lee
- Gigi Hadid Fronts Self-Portrait’s Spring 2023 Campaign
- NLE Choppa Poses In A Burberry TB Monogram Jacquard Sweatsuit And Nike Air Force 1 Sneakers
- Winter Accessories: Future Covers His Face In A Burberry Press Stud Padded Cap & Louis Vuitton × Yayoi Kusama 1.1 Millionaires Infinity Dots Sunglasses
- NLE Choppa Wore A Moncler Logo Padded Gilet, Burberry Wool Heart Balaclava And Nike Air Force 1 Sneakers
- Kanye West Attends Burberry Show In A Leather Outfit And Glitter Flip-Flops With Socks On
- London Fashion Week: Raf Simons, Burberry, JW Anderson Will Host Runway Show
- High School Basketball Fashion: Marvel Allen Wears A Burberry White Oversized ‘Horseferry’ Print T-Shirt And Beige Check Regis Sneakers
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.