Gigi Hadid Fronts Self-Portrait’s Spring 2023 Campaign
NEW YORK, USA — American fashion model Gigi Hadid fronts the spring 2023 campaign for contemporary fashion label Self-Portrait. This is the model and entrepreneur second time appearing in a campaign for the brand
Photographer Tyrone Lebon shot the ad in New York, Hadid models a series of sensual rhinestone-embellished pieces from the brand’s latest collection.
Han Chong, founder and creative director of Self-Portrait, said Hadid perfectly embodies the spirit of a Self-Portrait woman, who is “independent, confident, sensitive and always a lot of fun.”
“For this new season’s campaign, we wanted to give the collection a rawness and sensuality. Together,
Tyrone and Gigi brought this attitude to life through a series of videos and images shot on a parking lot in New York — the result is honest, natural, feminine and magical,” Chong added.
Hadid said she enjoys building creative relationships with the team at Self-Portrait. “It was so much fun and felt familiar in all the right ways,” she added.
Photos Credit: Tyrone Lebon
More Content For You
- Naomi Campbell Fronts Self-Portrait’s Debut Handbag Campaign
- Burberry’s Winter 2023 Ad Campaign
- Daniel Lee’s Burberry Swimwear Campaign Is Here
- Bella Hadid Fronts Self-Portrait Spring 2022 Ad Campaign
- Kate Moss Stars In Self-Portrait’s Pre-Fall 2021 Campaign
- Denim-On-Denim Look: Siran Neal Wears A Diesel Embossed Logo Panelled Jacket And Wide Leg Jeans
- Sweatsuit Weather: Meechie Johnson Jr. Sported A Sp5der Nocturnal Highway Hoodie And Sweatpants
- NLE Choppa Show-Off His Physique In Versace Underwear
- Dior Menswear Launches First Denim Capsule Collection For Men
- Deven Hubbard Does A Photoshoot In An All-Black T-Shirt And Calvin Klein Underwear
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.