Former NBA Player Dwyane Wade For Versace Men’s Eyewear Campaign
THE FORMER MIAMI HEAT SHOOTING GUARD IS PHOTO’D MODELING THREE STYLES FROM THE LUXURY HOUSE’S UPCOMING COLLECTION.
Italy — Design house Versace tapped former NBA player Dwyane Wade as the face of its upcoming campaign.
The former Miami Heat shooting guard appears in the campaign for its upcoming men’s eyewear collection, which released on Monday. The campaign was photographed by Mario Sorrenti and styled by Jason Bolden.
Wade models three Versace eyewear styles in the collection. He appears in mirror imaging modeling square-frame sunglasses with a white color-blocked style that features the iconic Versace Medusa logo on the bridge and temples. The second photo has Wade wearing an aviator style, which is also embellished with multiple Medusa logos and features a yellow gold finishing. The final image shows Wade modeling an aviator optical frame designed with a yellow gold frame.
Photos Credit: VERSACE/MARIO SORRENTI
More Content For You
- NBA Style: Dwyane Wade Posed In A Gucci Tracksuit
- The Icons Issue: Kendall Jenner, Doja Cat And Paul Mescal Cover Harper’s Bazaar September 2023
- BREAKING: Peter Do Named Creative Director Of Helmut Lang
- Kim Kardashian Fronts Stuart Weitzman’s Fall 2022 Campaign
- Ad Campaign: Rapper Lil Durk For The Denim Monogram Collection By Marc Jacobs
- Jania Meshell Styles In Versace First Line, Versace And Alexander Wang
- Iris Law Is The New Face Of Versace’s Summer Campaign
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander And Offset Styled In A Pair Of Louis Vuitton Logo Monogram Baggy Denim Pants
- Denim-On-Denim Look: Siran Neal Wears A Diesel Embossed Logo Panelled Jacket And Wide Leg Jeans
- Sweatsuit Weather: Meechie Johnson Jr. Sported A Sp5der Nocturnal Highway Hoodie And Sweatpants
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.