Daniel Lee’s Burberry Swimwear Campaign Is Here
CREATIVE DIRECTOR DANIEL LEE RELEASES HIS DEBUT SWIMWEAR CAMPAIGN FOR BURBERRY. THE ADVERTISEMENT WAS SHOT AND FILMED BY PHOTOGRAPHER TYRONE LEBON.
LONDON, ENGLAND — The campaign for the the British heritage house features Alex Schlab, Angelina Kendall, Candace Demers, Ishmael Auguiste, Kaedon Baxter, Matheus Mesquita, Sophie Alice, Tess Carter, and Tianna St. Louis on a beach, with some swimming in the water, others sunbathing and on a boat.
Each of the models styled in checked bikinis, briefs, shorts, towels, beach bags and life jackets.
Burberry’s Equestrian Knight Design features throughout the campaign in white and electric blue for the black-and-white images.
The campaign’s short film features an original score by Vegyn, who is famed for his work on Frank Ocean’s “Blonde” and “Endless.”
Photos Credit: Tyrone Lebon / Courtesy of Burberry
More Content For You
- Burberry’s Winter 2023 Ad Campaign
- Burberry Names Daniel Lee Chief Creative Officer
- Riccardo Tisci’s Contract With Burberry Expires In Early 2023, The House Is Talking To Daniel Lee
- Gigi Hadid Fronts Self-Portrait’s Spring 2023 Campaign
- NLE Choppa Poses In A Burberry TB Monogram Jacquard Sweatsuit And Nike Air Force 1 Sneakers
- Winter Accessories: Future Covers His Face In A Burberry Press Stud Padded Cap & Louis Vuitton × Yayoi Kusama 1.1 Millionaires Infinity Dots Sunglasses
- NLE Choppa Wore A Moncler Logo Padded Gilet, Burberry Wool Heart Balaclava And Nike Air Force 1 Sneakers
- Kanye West Attends Burberry Show In A Leather Outfit And Glitter Flip-Flops With Socks On
- London Fashion Week: Raf Simons, Burberry, JW Anderson Will Host Runway Show
- High School Basketball Fashion: Marvel Allen Wears A Burberry White Oversized ‘Horseferry’ Print T-Shirt And Beige Check Regis Sneakers
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.