Kylie Jenner Stars In Jean Paul Gaultier Fashion Campaign
KYLIE JENNER IS OFFICIALLY A JEAN PAUL GAULTIER GIRL “JPG GIRL” THESE DAYS. SHE WORE A CUSTOM “FLOWERS” DRESS FROM JPG X THE WEBSTER COLLABORATION, A FIERY RED GOWN BY THE BRAND’S SPRING GUEST COUTURIER HAIDER ACKERMANN FOR THE RECENT MET GALA, AND A BLACK-AND-WHITE ONE FOR THE AFTER PARTIES.
PARIS, FRANCE — Reality TV star turned beauty mogul and entrepreneur Kylie Jenner stars in a campaign for the French fashion house’s latest ready-to-wear drop.
This collection is dubbed “Flowers,” however Jenner wore a blush-colored, lingerie-style slip with pointy cups for the haute couture house.
The advertisement was photographed by Elizaveta Podorina.
According to Florence Tétier, creative director of Jean Paul Gaultier fashion, Jenner matched “the representation of a modern mermaid that I was looking for” and her idea for the collection of “augmented nature with the floral references taken from the maison’s archives.”
According to the house, Jean Paul Gaultier’s collections were strewn with flowers throughout the early 2000s. The spring 2023 offering includes a silk twill twinset and skirts, tops and bathrobes make of stretch tulle.
Occasionally, only floral buttons express the theme.
The Jenner campaign broke on a billboard on Grand Street in New York City, as well as on the social channels of the Jean Paul Gaultier house and those of Jenner, who counts 388 million followers on Instagram and whose last eight posts were dedicated to the brand.
Photos Credit: Elizaveta Podorina
More Content For You
- Haider Ackermann To Design Next Jean Paul Gaultier Couture
- Kylie Cosmetics Is Coming To Macy’s
- Stylish Football Player Deshaun Watson Styles In Louis Vuitton And Amiri
- 50 Pieces Of Balmain Items Stolen Via Robbery, Days Before Its Paris Fashion Week Show
- Chioma Nnadi Named British Vogue’s New Head Of Editorial Content
- Kering’s Francois-Henri Pinault Buys Majority Stake In Talent Agency CAA
- Sarah Burton Exits Alexander McQueen
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson’s Who Decides War Namesake Wool Blend Bomber Jacket
- Game Day Look: Saquon Barkley Steps Out In Luxury Wearing Hermès And Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1
- Football Player Stefon Diggs Stepped Out In Namesake And Bottega Veneta
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.