Ciara Fronts Gap x LoveShackFancy Campaign
MULTI-PLATINUM R&B SINGER CIARA MODELS IN THE NEW GAP X LOVESHACKFANCY ADVERTISEMENT, WHICH ALSO STARS HER TWO KIDS.
UNITED STATES — The Gap, Inc., commonly known as Gap Inc. or Gap has teamed up with New York City-based lifestyle brand LoveShackFancy for a collaboration, starring Ciara.
The advertisement was photographed by photographer Zoey Grossman.
Cici is featured in the new campaign with both of her kids, Future and Sienna, ages 9 and 6 respectively.
“They were so excited. I think what they love is when they get to be with mommy or travel with their parents,” Ciara tells PEOPLE of their reactions. “This was like a full-on experience. They were super pumped and they looked so amazing in the photos,” she says, adding that she’s “super proud of my babies.”
This isn’t Future‘s first gig with the American worldwide clothing and accessories retailer. He starred in a campaign for Gap when he was 3-year-old.
The 76-piece collection features women’s, men’s, kids, and baby apparel and accessories priced between $13 and $248. It’s a mixture of Gap’s known styles, classic cottons and denim, and LoveShackFancy’s girly silhouettes and details, full of ruffles, florals and bows.
“What I love about it is that it intersects the culture of romanticism and merges Gap’s iconic styles with LoveShackFancy’s vintage-inspired florals and feminine silhouette,” she tells PEOPLE about the capsule designed, available to shop on Aug. 4.
“When you get to be a part of brands like the Gaps of the world and LoveShackFancys of the world and pour your personality into it, it’s always a dream,” she adds.
“Collaborations and partnerships give us the opportunity to reinvent and reimagine Gap’s product icons, to remix the classic Gap logo that our customers love,” said Mark Breitbard, Gap’s global president and CEO in a press release of this new and exciting collab. “The collection is unique and unexpected, and I’m excited for customers around the world across every generation to experience a little piece of the magic created with LoveShackFancy.”
“Re-imagining iconic Gap classics for all generations through our LoveShackFancy lens has been a dream,” said Rebecca Hessel Cohen, founder and creative director of LoveShackFancy in a press release. “Each piece is the perfect mix of nostalgia and freshness that you’ll live in forever and won’t find anywhere else. I couldn’t be more excited for this collection to bring some of our magical world to even more people around the world for them to fall in love with.”
Photos Credit: Zoey Grossman
Source PEOPLE |
More Content For You
- Lil Wayne, Lil Kim, & Ciara Celebrate Missy Elliott As She Receives Global Impact Award At Grammy Black Music Collective Event
- Ciara Signs Deal With Republic Records & Uptown Records, New Single ‘Jump’ Drops Next Months
- Ciara Sizzles On Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2022
- Davon Godchaux’s Louis Vuitton × Yayoi Kusama Psychedelic Red Blouson Jacket And Monogram Canvas Suitcase
- NFL Player Jayron Kearse Wears An Eckhaus Latta Boxy Cropped Ribbed-Knit Vest And Dsquared2 Leather Canadian Ankle Boots
- Stylish Football Player Deshaun Watson Styles In Louis Vuitton And Amiri
- 50 Pieces Of Balmain Items Stolen Via Robbery, Days Before Its Paris Fashion Week Show
- Chioma Nnadi Named British Vogue’s New Head Of Editorial Content
- Kering’s Francois-Henri Pinault Buys Majority Stake In Talent Agency CAA
- Sarah Burton Exits Alexander McQueen
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.