Campaign: Victoria’s Secret Introduces ‘The Icon Collection’ Starring Naomi Campbell, Gisele Bündchen, Candice Swanepoel, Adriana Lima, Adut Akech, Emily Ratajkowski, Hailey Bieber, Sui He And Paloma Elsesser
AMERICAN LINGERIE, CLOTHING, AND BEAUTY RETAILER VICTORIA’S SECRET HAS UNDERGONE A MASSIVE REBRAND AND THEY’RE BRINGING BACK SOME FAMILIAR FACES.
Adut Akech and Naomi Campbell
UNITED STATES — Victoria’s Secret reunited with iconic supermodels Naomi Campbell, Gisele Bündchen, Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel as part of the lingerie company’s latest campaign.
Victoria’s Secret recently revealed The Icon collection, a new line of lace bras, underwear, slips and robes featuring the brand’s trademark monogram logo print.
Photographer Mikael Jansson photographed the advertisement and Camilla Nickerson styled it.
Aside from the familiar faces from the ’90s and 2000s, the ad campaign features some newer models including Paloma Elesser, Adut Akech, Emily Ratajkowski, Sui He and Hailey Bieber.
The Icon collection includes a first-of-its-kind push-up demi bra, which is crafted with foam cups designed to mold to the wearer’s shape, with convertible straps.
“The Icon collection was made to enhance one’s natural shape while staying true to the supportive and seamless look that we love,” said the brand’s chief design officer, Janie Schaffer, in a press release. “It’s an exciting, elevated collection to add to your wardrobe, while reinforcing that we are all icons.”
“The talent featured in the Icon campaign are both dynamic women from the brand’s past and the present, who embody what it means to feel confident and powerful in their own unique way, with distinct and powerful voices, which makes them iconic,” Raul Martinez, Victoria’s Secret‘s chief creative director, writes via e-mail.
Available in Victoria’s Secret stores now, The Icon collection comes in sizes 32A-44DDD and XS-XXL. Pricing starts at $18.50 for underwear, $54.95 for bras and $34.95 for lingerie. Members of the Victoria’s Secret Collective Loyalty Program can purchase the collection online now, with international release dates to be announced.
The Icon campaign also acts as a precursor to what audiences will see on the Victoria’s Secret World Tour, its reimagining of the fashion show that will stream on Prime Video on Sept. 26. Several models from The Icon campaign are set to appear in the film.
Adut Akech, Paloma Elsesser and Hailey Bieber
Candice Swanepoel and Emily Ratajkowski
Photos Credit: Mikael Jansson/Courtesy of Victoria’s Secret
More Content For You
- September 2018 Issue: Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss And Christy Turlington Cover Vogue Paris
- Alexander McQueen’s Fall 2023 Ad Campaign Starring Naomi Campbell, Elle Fanning, Eva Green, And More
- September Issue: Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington & Linda Evangelista Cover American And British Vogue
- Advertisement: Gisele Bündchen Fronts Jimmy Choo’s Summer 2023 Campaign
- Tod’s Factory Teams With Moncler Genius, Palm Angels & Naomi Campbell Fronts The Campaign
- Sam Edelman Releases Its Fall/Winter 2022 Campaign, Starring Supermodel Naomi Campbell
- Naomi Campbell Fronts Self-Portrait’s Debut Handbag Campaign
- Living Legend: Fashion Model Naomi Campbell Stars In The Marc Jacobs Pre-Fall 2022 Campaign
- Iconic Fashion Model: Naomi Campbell Is The Face Of Lanvin‘s Spring/Summer 2022 Ad Campaign
- Supermodel Gisele Bündchen Signs With CAA Fashion
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.