Megan Thee Stallion Teams Up With Rihanna For New Savage x Fenty Lingerie Campaign
UNITED STATES — “Savage” female rapper Megan Thee Stallion is taking her hit song to the next level as the new brand partner for Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty lingerie brand.
The Houston-native appears in the company’s latest campaign, #SavageXTheeStallion, which is part of the brand’s community-led summer campaign initiative where brand partners, ambassadors and influencers create self-produced photoshoots from their homes. The brand is teaming with mixed media artist Rafatoon to put together the campaigns.
Stallion appears in the campaign modeling pieces such as the brand’s Helenca Lace Push-Up Bra and Thong, the T-Shirt Bra and Booty Short and the Balconette Bra and Side Tie Undie.
“Meg is the energy we were looking for,” Rihanna said in a statement. “She is a risk taker with an attitude, character and personality.”
The musician’s appointment as Savage x Fenty brand partner comes after Stallion helped launched the brand’s TikTok account in April with the #SavageChallenge, where she’s seen modelling the brand’s lingerie while dancing along to her hit song. The challenge has since gone viral on the social media platform, with the hashtag recording nearly 800 million views.
Photos Credit: Courtesy
More Content For You
- Megan Thee Stallion Fronts Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty Holiday Campaign
- Rihanna Steps Down As Savage x Fenty CEO
- Rihanna’s First Savage x Fenty Store Is Opening In Las Vegas; Brick-And-Mortar Retailers In Other Cities Announced
- LVMH Is Putting A “Pause” On Rihanna’s Fenty Fashion Label
- Rihanna Seeks Investors For Potential Savage X Fenty Activewear Collection
- Christian Combs Is The Face Of Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty Men’s Wear Collection
- Rihanna’s Second Savage x Fenty Show With Amazon Prime To Feature Performances By Travis Scott And More
- Rihanna Inks Amazon Deal To Stream Her Savage x Fenty Runway Show This Fall
- Rihanna Will Present A Savage x Fenty Runway Show At New York Fashion Week
- Rihanna Premieres Debut Lingerie Collection; Arrives In Stores May 11
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.