Christian Combs Is The Face Of Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty Men’s Wear Collection
UNITED STATES — Last week, D.M. Fashion Book reported that international R&B singer, pop star, beauty mogul, fashion designer, style icon, multibillion-dollar businesswoman and philanthropist Rihanna is gearing up for her second Savage x Fenty lingerie fashion show with Amazon Prime (see it here).
In an Instagram post, the Bajan-beauty revealed she’s debuting the Savage x Fenty Vol. 2 show on the streaming service, posting a behind-the-scenes video of herself at the Los Angeles Convention Center in a face mask and shield with a caption reading, “It’s going down Oct. 2 on @amazonprimevideo!”
Less than a week before the the third Savage x Fenty show (the first was not with Amazon Prime), the brand revealed a men’s wear capsule collection with Christian Combs, launching on Oct. 2.
The 11-piece collection is comprised primarily of men’s underwear like boxers, boxer briefs and trunks with the Savage x Fenty logo waistband and in monogram prints, and includes a smoking jacket and satin pant also in a monogram print. Prices range from $12.92 to $69.95.
Combs, the youngest son of Sean “Puff Daddy” Combs’, who is also a rapper and model worked with Rihanna on the collection, and though the line is designed for men, it is intended to be worn by everyone.
“I wanted to create men’s wear styles that everyone can wear,” Rihanna said in a statement. “And after Christian did such a great job at the 2019 fashion show wearing men’s, I knew we had to have him as a collaborator.”
Combs will also model the fall 2020 line in the upcoming Savage x Fenty Show Vol. 2 that is premiering exclusively on Prime Video, and he’ll be joined by returning models and entertainers such as Bella Hadid, Cara Delevingne, Big Sean, Normani and Paloma Elsesser, and newcomers such as Lizzo, Rico Nasty, Willow Smith, Laura Harrier, Irina Shayk, Chika, Erika Jayne, Gigi Goode, Shea Couleé, Miss 5th Avenue, Jaida Essence Hall, Paris Hilton and Demi Moore.
This year’s show will include performances by Travis Scott, Bad Bunny, Ella Mai, Miguel, Mustard, Roddy Ricch and Rosalia.
Photos Credit: Courtesy
More Content For You
- Rihanna Steps Down As Savage x Fenty CEO
- Rihanna’s First Savage x Fenty Store Is Opening In Las Vegas; Brick-And-Mortar Retailers In Other Cities Announced
- LVMH Is Putting A “Pause” On Rihanna’s Fenty Fashion Label
- Rihanna Seeks Investors For Potential Savage X Fenty Activewear Collection
- Megan Thee Stallion Fronts Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty Holiday Campaign
- Rihanna’s Second Savage x Fenty Show With Amazon Prime To Feature Performances By Travis Scott And More
- Megan Thee Stallion Teams Up With Rihanna For New Savage x Fenty Lingerie Campaign
- Rihanna Inks Amazon Deal To Stream Her Savage x Fenty Runway Show This Fall
- Rihanna Will Present A Savage x Fenty Runway Show At New York Fashion Week
- Rihanna Premieres Debut Lingerie Collection; Arrives In Stores May 11
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.