Megan Thee Stallion Fronts Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty Holiday Campaign
UNITED STATES — Last spring, D.M. Fashion Book reported that “Don’t Stop” female rapper Megan Thee Stallion was named the new brand partner for Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty lingerie line (see it here). The appointment came after she helped launch the lingerie brand’s TikTok account in April by taking part in the #SavageChallenge where she modeled pieces from the brand while dancing to her hit song, “Savage.”
The H-Town (Houston) hottie and the lingerie brand are getting into the holiday spirt with the released of a new ad campaign.
Megan appears in Savage x Fenty’s holiday 2020 campaign, modeling lingerie pieces in a pink plush room decorated with presents, Christmas ornaments and pearls.
The BET Award winning rapper models two looks from the brand’s holiday collection, including a red lingerie set from Savage x Fenty’s Savage Not Sorry collection. She also worked with the brand to curate her own selection of holiday items for her “Pearls of Love” Xtra VIP box, which includes the String of Pearls Cupless Bralette and Garter Belt and the Daisy Lace Triangle Bralette. The collection launched on Nov. 1 on Savage x Fenty’s web site and on Amazon.
Photos Credit: Courtesy
More Content For You
- Megan Thee Stallion Teams Up With Rihanna For New Savage x Fenty Lingerie Campaign
- Rihanna Steps Down As Savage x Fenty CEO
- Rihanna’s First Savage x Fenty Store Is Opening In Las Vegas; Brick-And-Mortar Retailers In Other Cities Announced
- LVMH Is Putting A “Pause” On Rihanna’s Fenty Fashion Label
- Rihanna Seeks Investors For Potential Savage X Fenty Activewear Collection
- Christian Combs Is The Face Of Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty Men’s Wear Collection
- Rihanna’s Second Savage x Fenty Show With Amazon Prime To Feature Performances By Travis Scott And More
- Rihanna Inks Amazon Deal To Stream Her Savage x Fenty Runway Show This Fall
- Rihanna Will Present A Savage x Fenty Runway Show At New York Fashion Week
- Rihanna Premieres Debut Lingerie Collection; Arrives In Stores May 11
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.