MCM And Puma Release Their Second Collaboration, Mikey Williams Is Featured In The Advertisement
UNITED STATES — German fashion house MCM and iconic German sportswear giant Puma have dropped their second of three collaborations. This drop comes after their first ‘Show Love,’ which dropped September 8th and saw the release of a one-of-a-kind MCM edition of the PUMA Slipstream Lo (see it here).
This second ‘Show Up’ drop features a new version of the renowned Puma basketball shoe, the Slipstream Lo Retro sneakers. This new version of the sneaker comes emblazoned with black and white details and is embellished with MCM’s striking Cubic Monogram print.
The sneaker they are remixing was first released in 1987. The Slipstream series of sneakers has made its way through crucial moments of sneaker culture, with this most recent incarnation being showcased by Mikey Williams, a 2023 Five-Star CG (combo guard).
The second drop of the Puma x MCM Slipstream Lo was released globally on October 6 at MCM Worldwide in-store and online and from October 8 globally in selected Puma stores and its luxury distribution partners. This sneaker will cost you just under $500, whether you buy in-store or online.
More Content For You
- Global Campaign: Mikey Williams For Puma X MCM
- Mikey Williams Speaks On Signing With Puma And Standing Out In the PUMA TRC Blaze Court Sneakers
- NBA Player LaMelo Ball Unveils His LaFrancé Collection With PUMA
- Autumn/Winter 2023 Campaign Heritage: Cindy Crawford Is the New Face Of MCM
- Mikey Williams Styles In Palm Angels And Balenciaga
- Mikey Williams Dressed In Comme Des Garçons Play And Bape Marvel Comics Spider-Man Sneakers
- Mikey Williams Drips In A BAPE x Heron Preston Mix 1st Camo Shark Hoodie, Puma × Black Fives Logo Sweatpants And Bape ABC Camo Green Sneakers
- Mikey Williams Wears A Palm Angels Bear Loose T-Shirt, Prada Cloudbust Thunder Sneakers And Louis Vuitton Initiales 40mm Reversible Belt
- Mikey Williams Poses In An Amiri Tie Dye Logo Cotton Hoodie, Purple Brand Bleached Distressed Slim Leg Jeans And Balenciaga Green Track Sneakers
- Puma Releases 1980s-Inspired Streetwear Capsule Collection With Dapper Dan
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.