Drake’s Nike Sub-Label NOCTA Unveils New Basketball Collection, DJ Wagner Is Featured In The Campaign
UNITED STATES — Drake’s Nike sub-label NOCTA is launching a new basketball-focused collection, dubbed NOCTA Basketball, before the end of this month.
The collection was unveiled on Wednesday, it consists of everything from engineered-knit jerseys to single-leg compression tights. Also, accessories include arm sleeves and headbands, as well as uniquely NOCTA-ified socks.
The full, new NOCTA Basketball lineup will be available beginning July 27 via NOCTA and Nike‘s sites, with prices starting at $12 and topping out at $120.
The ad campaign featuring 2023 five-star guard DJ Wagner was also released.
In the meantime, take a closer look at select pieces and product shots below.
Prior to the formal launch, those interested can sign up for updates here.
Photos Credit: Courtesy of NOCTA
More Content For You
- Nike Signs DJ Wagner, The Combo Guard Also Signs With WME Sports To Exclusive NIL Representation
- Here’s The Official Images Of The AMBUSH x Nike Air More Uptempo Low “Lilac” Sneakers
- Sneaker Drop: Nike Zoom Vomero 5 “Gundam”
- Tavares Oliver Jr. Outfitted In An Eric Emanuel Basic Hoodie, Needles Logo Track Pants And Nike Air Force 1 Low Sneakers
- Calm Fit: NLE Choppa’s Amiri Bleached Ma Paisley Utility Pants And Nike Air Force 1 Low Sneakers
- Boxer Devin Haney Outfitted In Enfants Riches Déprimés, Louis Vuitton, And Louis Vuitton × Nike
- NBA Champion LeBron James Spotted In Jil Sander, Tom Ford And Tiffany & Co. x Nike Collab
- Here’s A Look At The Nike LeBron 20 “EYBL”
- Nigo Signs Deal With Nike, Collaboration Coming
- Miami Nightlife: 2 Rare’s Nike Neutral Olive Polar Fleece Oversize Jacket & Nike Club Fleece+ Shorts
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.