Skims Launches Swim Campaign Starring Paris Jackson, Bella Poarch And Madison Bailey
KIM KARDASHIAN’S SKIMS JUST LAUNCHED ITS FIRST EVER SWIMWEAR CAMPAIGN
UNITED STATES — Skims released an ad campaign for its swim collection starring Paris Jackson, Bella Poarch and Madison Bailey. The advertisement celebrates the fun spirit of the Los Angeles pool party scene with a crowd of cool celebrities, models, DJs, artists and musicians.
Cofounded in 2019 by Kim Kardashian and Jens Grede, Skims launched as a solutions-oriented brand creating the next generation of underwear, loungewear and shapewear. In March, Skims entered the swim category, introducing an assortment of 19 different swim styles in seven colorways.
The new swim collection is designed with Skims signature fit and comfort to offer flattering, targeted support. Skims sells directly through its website, Skims.com, as well as such retailers as Nordstrom, Selfridges, SSense, Net-a-porter, Lane Crawford, Holt Renfrew and David Jones. The new collection drops on Thursday.
Mark Hunter, aka Cobrasnake, who is known for his photography of alternative contemporary culture lensed the campaign.
“I’ve known Kim for a while and have always admired her style, so to be in the latest swim campaign for Skims is a full-circle moment. I love the brand and doing this shoot was so much fun,” said Jackson, the 24-year-old model, actress, singer, musician and second child of Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe.
Poarch, a 25-year-old Filipino American singer and social media personality said, “I’m so thrilled to be a part of the new Skims swim campaign. I’m obsessed with the new collection — from gloves to dresses, there is so much to choose from and I love how the brand always pushes style boundaries this way. I couldn’t be more excited work with them.”
Bailey, a 23-year-old American actress, who starred on the Netflix teen drama series, “Outer Banks,” added, “Skims is known for their iconic campaigns so to be a part of the latest one for swim was so exciting. I’m a huge fan of the brand and this collection is so fun. I’ll be wearing it all summer long.”
Photos Credit: Mark Hunter (aka Cobrasnake)
More Content For You
- Kim Kardashian Stars In Skims New Swimwear Campaign
- Kim Kardashian Fronts Latest SKIMS Swimwear Launch
- Cassie Stars In Advertisement For Kim Kardashian’s Skims
- Kim Kardashian Teams With Beats For Custom Beats Fit Pro Earbuds In Skims Colorways
- A Woman Of Color Is The Newest Addition To The C-Suites: Kim Kardashian’s Skims Hires Former Jordan Brand’s Andy Muir As CFO
- Stylish Football Player Deshaun Watson Styles In Louis Vuitton And Amiri
- 50 Pieces Of Balmain Items Stolen Via Robbery, Days Before Its Paris Fashion Week Show
- Chioma Nnadi Named British Vogue’s New Head Of Editorial Content
- Kering’s Francois-Henri Pinault Buys Majority Stake In Talent Agency CAA
- Sarah Burton Exits Alexander McQueen
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.