Ad Campaign: Fashion Model Bella Hadid For The Denim Monogram Collection By Marc Jacobs
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES — American fashion label Marc Jacobs unveiled its ad campaign for their Denim Monogram Collection, featuring American fashion model Bella Hadid, rapper Lil Durk (see it here), Paloma Elsesser, and Selena Forrest.
The advertisement was shot by Mario Sorrenti and styled by Alastair McKimm.
The collection will be available tomorrow, Tuesday July 19 at marcjacobs.com.
Photos Credit: Mario Sorrenti
More Content For You
- Ad Campaign: Rapper Lil Durk For The Denim Monogram Collection By Marc Jacobs
- SZA Stars In Marc Jacobs’ Pre-Fall 2023 Campaign
- New York Fashion Week: Marc Jacobs Plans February 2 Show
- Balenciaga Taps Bella Hadid And More For New Fall 2022 Campaign
- Bloomingdale’s New Carousel Pop-up Features Marc Jacobs
- Bella Hadid Is Swarovski’s Newest Ambassador, Face Of Latest Ad Campaign
- Stylish Football Player Deshaun Watson Styles In Louis Vuitton And Amiri
- 50 Pieces Of Balmain Items Stolen Via Robbery, Days Before Its Paris Fashion Week Show
- Chioma Nnadi Named British Vogue’s New Head Of Editorial Content
- Kering’s Francois-Henri Pinault Buys Majority Stake In Talent Agency CAA
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.