Ad Campaign: Rapper Lil Durk For The Denim Monogram Collection By Marc Jacobs
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES — American fashion label Marc Jacobs unveiled its ad campaign for their Denim Monogram Collection, featuring rapper Lil Durk, models Bella Hadid, Paloma Elsesser, and Selena Forrest.
The advertisement was shot by Mario Sorrenti and styled by Alastair McKimm.
The collection will be available tomorrow, Tuesday July 19 at marcjacobs.com.
Photos Credit: Mario Sorrenti
More Content For You
- SZA Stars In Marc Jacobs’ Pre-Fall 2023 Campaign
- Ad Campaign: Fashion Model Bella Hadid For The Denim Monogram Collection By Marc Jacobs
- The Icons Issue: Kendall Jenner, Doja Cat And Paul Mescal Cover Harper’s Bazaar September 2023
- BREAKING: Peter Do Named Creative Director Of Helmut Lang
- Former NBA Player Dwyane Wade For Versace Men’s Eyewear Campaign
- New York Fashion Week: Marc Jacobs Plans February 2 Show
- Ad Campaign: Lil’ Kim For Mackage’s Fall 2022
- Kim Kardashian Fronts Stuart Weitzman’s Fall 2022 Campaign
- THE NEW KING OF PHILLY: 2 Rare Releases Official Video To “Q-Pid” (Remix) Feat. Lil Durk
- Celebs Style: Meek Mill And Lil Durk Wear A Louis Vuitton Signature LV Knit White T-Shirt And Nike Air Force 1 Sneakers
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.