Balenciaga Taps Bella Hadid And More For New Fall 2022 Campaign
PARIS, FRANCE — French luxury house Balenciaga has tapped American fashion model Bella Hadid for its new Fall 2022 ad campaign.
Joining Bella in the ’90s-inspired effort’s cast are Aya Nakamura, Kit Butler, Zuo Chen, Abdou Diop, Inti Wang, and Lina Zhang.
The advertisement was lensed by Nadia Lee Cohen.
See more images of the new campaign, featuring models interacting with Balenciaga clothes, undies, jewelry and bags below.
Photos Credit: Nadia Lee Cohen | Balenciaga
More Content For You
- 2Rare Spotted In A Balenciaga Oversized Distressed Logo Print Cotton Jersey T Shirt And Run Sneakers
- Toosii Performs In Rhude, Who Decides War, Balenciaga And Gallery Dept.
- Balenciaga Will Show Men’s And Women’s Fall 2024 Collection In Los Angeles Later This Year
- Teyana Taylor Attends A Hennessy x Kim Jones Event In Acne Studios, Simone Rocha, SULVAM And Balenciaga
- Stylin: Toosii Opts For Who Decides War And Balenciaga
- Jayda Cheaves Made Her Rounds In NYC, Wearing Didu, Balenciaga And Saint Laurent
- Stylish Basketball Player Joshua Christopher Wears Balenciaga
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Styles In Dsquared2 Leather Biker Trousers, Balenciaga Strike Ankle Boots And A B.B. Simon Cross Leather Belt
- Rapper Offset Outfitted In Balenciaga And Maison Margiela
- Football Player Siran Neal Wears A Balenciaga WFP T-Shirt And Lace-Up Runner Sneakers
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.