Iconic Fashion Model: Naomi Campbell Is The Face Of Lanvin‘s Spring/Summer 2022 Ad Campaign
PARIS, FRANCE — Following her show-stealing performance on Lanvin‘s Spring/Summer 2022 runway, iconic fashion model Naomi Campbell returns as the face of fashion house’s spring / summer 22 campaign. The legendary runway model was styled by creative director Bruno Sialelli, embodying the spirit of Jeanne Lanvin, the French label’s matriarch in the expertly curated visuals.
The British model was photographed by photographer Luis Alberto Rodriguez.
Photos Credit: Luis Alberto Rodriguez
More Content For You
- Alexander McQueen’s Fall 2023 Ad Campaign Starring Naomi Campbell, Elle Fanning, Eva Green, And More
- September Issue: Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington & Linda Evangelista Cover American And British Vogue
- Music Artist Future Is Lanvin Lab’s First Guest Creative
- Tod’s Factory Teams With Moncler Genius, Palm Angels & Naomi Campbell Fronts The Campaign
- Sam Edelman Releases Its Fall/Winter 2022 Campaign, Starring Supermodel Naomi Campbell
- Raw Youngin Styles In Rhude And Lanvin
- Naomi Campbell Fronts Self-Portrait’s Debut Handbag Campaign
- Living Legend: Fashion Model Naomi Campbell Stars In The Marc Jacobs Pre-Fall 2022 Campaign
- Luxury Fashion: Yungeen Ace Draped In Lanvin
- 2 Rare Performs In A HVMAN MK1 Denim Jacket, Tripp NYC Nat Leopard Split Leg Bondage Pants And Lanvin Animal-Print Curb Skater Sneakers
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.