Cheikh Dia Fronts Versace Pre-Fall 2021 Ad Campaign
MILAN, ITALY — Senegalese fashion model Cheikh Dia is featured in an ad campaign for Versace Pre-Fall 2021.
The new collection features streamlined silhouettes and luxurious fabrications, making the designs ultra-glamorous, yet wearable.
You can see the full lookbook on the brand’s website.
Cheikh Dia is repped by d’management group.
Photos Credit: Versace
More Content For You
- Former NBA Player Dwyane Wade For Versace Men’s Eyewear Campaign
- Jania Meshell Styles In Versace First Line, Versace And Alexander Wang
- Iris Law Is The New Face Of Versace’s Summer Campaign
- Versace Women’s Spring 2022 Ad Campaign Starring Donatella Versace, Gigi and Bella Hadid
- Editorial: Alexis Chaparro For Vogue Japan
- Rising Models Cortez Sims Snapped Pics In A Pair Of Versace Greca Border Trunks
- Once Again, Riccardo Tisci Is NOT Headed To Versace
- Luxury House Versace Goes Digital At Milan Fashion Week
- R.J. Hampton Wears A Balmain Logo Print T-Shirt And Versace Black Chain Reaction Sneakers
- Cortez Sims Takes A Picture In A Pair Of Versace Greca Border Trunks
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.