Versace Women’s Spring 2022 Ad Campaign Starring Donatella Versace, Gigi and Bella Hadid
MILAN, ITALY — Iconic luxury house Versace released its spring 2022 women’s ad campaign, which stars the brand’s chief creative officer Donatella Versace, and model sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid, both regulars at the label’s fashion shows.
The family bond between the Hadid sisters and their close relationship with Donatella is at the core of the concept of the campaign.
“Family is always at the heart of everything I do, which is why I love Bella and Gigi so much. They perfectly exemplify the strength between sisters, and they share that message to our Versace sisterhood worldwide,” said the designer, adding that she wanted the campaign to be “a warm hug to the global Versace family at the start of 2022.”
The advertisement was shot by photography duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.
The designer appears in the color images laid against a white background and posing between the Hadids for the photographers, who looked at heritage Versace imagery — especially at Richard Avedon’s work for the brand — for inspiration.
The Hadid sisters also front some shots without the designer, portrayed while sharing a hug dressed in boldly colored latex dresses, or cradling the La Medusa handbags and minibags.
In addition, Versace’s new face Maluma makes a cameo in some of the images alongside the models. As reported, the Colombian singer was tapped as key protagonist of the brand’s men’s advertising campaign, which was unveiled last week.
Photos Credit: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott
More Content For You
- Precious Lee, Hailey Bieber Front Versace Spring 2021 Ad Campaign
- Gigi And Bella Hadid Front Moschino’s Spring/Summer 2017 Campaign
- Louis Vuitton Announces Zendaya As New Ambassador
- Iris Law Is The New Face Of Versace’s Summer Campaign
- Naomi Campbell Fronts Balmain’s Spring 2022 Campaign
- Once Again, Riccardo Tisci Is NOT Headed To Versace
- Luxury House Versace Goes Digital At Milan Fashion Week
- Luxury House Versace Will Cruise Back To The United States For Co-Ed Resort 2021 Show
- Campaign: Kith Women x Versace Starring Bella Hadid
- Versace Acquisition Complete; Michael Kors Holdings Is Now Capri Holdings
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.