Scoot Henderson Attends The Fight In An Off-White Vars World Buttoned Bomber Jacket & Out Of Office Strass Leather Sneakers
LAST WEEKEND, SCOOT HENDERSON WAS IN LAS VEGAS FOR THE GERVONTA DAVIS VS. RYAN GARCIA FIGHT. HE WALKED THE RED CARPET WEARING SOME STANDOUT PIECES FROM VIRGIL ABLOH.
NEVADA, UNITED STATES — American professional basketball player Sterling Henderson, for the NBA G League Ignite of the NBA G League, was in Vegas for the fight last weekend and he stepped out in a head-turning Off-White Vars World Buttoned Bomber Jacket, from Virgil Abloh. The jacket was worn over a white Polo tee-shirt styled with a pair of wide-leg white carpenter jeans.
The 19-year-old Marietta, Georgia native also wore an eye-catching pair of Off-White Out Of Office Strass Leather Sneakers.
Henderson played for Carlton J. Kell High School in his hometown of Marietta, Georgia, where he was a five-star recruit. At age 17, Henderson signed with the Ignite after graduating early from high school and became the youngest player in G League history. He is widely projected to be a top-five pick in the 2023 NBA draft.
On May 21, 2021, Henderson signed a two-year, $1 million contract with the NBA G League Ignite, a developmental team affiliated with the NBA G League that was launched in the previous year.
Where to buy:
The jacket is available at Cettire.
More Content For You
- Virgil Abloh’s Off-White Names Ib Kamara Art And Image Director
- Fashion Designer Virgil Abloh’s Posthumous Off-White Collection Included A New High Fashion Line And Beauty Collection
- Lil Poppa Wears An Off-White Outfit And Louis Vuitton × Nike Sneakers
- Haason Reddick Dressed In Off-White And Rick Owens
- Virgil Abloh’s Successor: Telfar Clemens Is Reportedly Set To Take The Helm Of Louis Vuitton Menswear
- High School Basketball Player Jordan Ghee Wears An Off-White Marker Hoodie And Louis Vuitton LV Trainer Sneakers
- Louis Vuitton Opens NYC Exhibit To Celebrate Virgil Abloh’s Nike “Air Force 1”
- Pushing Boundaries: Zaire Wade Serves Looks In 7 For All Mankind
- Rapper NLE Choppa’s Off-White Degrade-Effect Arrows Hoodie And Supreme x Air Force 1 Low Sneakers
- Style Diary: Shedeur Sanders Wears Gucci, Off-White & Chrome Heart
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.