Pushing Boundaries: Zaire Wade Serves Looks In 7 For All Mankind
UNITED STATES — American denim brand 7 for all Mankind is pushing Zaire Wade.
The NBA G-League Guard is wearing the brand’s new Luxe Sport x Stretch Tek Denim, which lets him move seamlessly from shooting hoops to kicking back.
Brand new, Luxe Sport x Stretch Tek brings innovation to men’s denim with its ergonomic design, super soft feel and bi-stretch comfort from any position.
The campaign was lensed by photographer Taylor Baucom.
Photos Credit: Taylor Baucom
More Content For You
- Scoot Henderson Attends The Fight In An Off-White Vars World Buttoned Bomber Jacket & Out Of Office Strass Leather Sneakers
- Zaire Wade Outfitted In Louis Vuitton
- Zaire Wade Wears A Louis Vuitton LVSE Monogram Degrade Crewneck And LV Trainer Sneakers
- Denim-On-Denim Look: Siran Neal Wears A Diesel Embossed Logo Panelled Jacket And Wide Leg Jeans
- Sweatsuit Weather: Meechie Johnson Jr. Sported A Sp5der Nocturnal Highway Hoodie And Sweatpants
- NLE Choppa Show-Off His Physique In Versace Underwear
- Dior Menswear Launches First Denim Capsule Collection For Men
- Deven Hubbard Does A Photoshoot In An All-Black T-Shirt And Calvin Klein Underwear
- Davon Godchaux’s Louis Vuitton × Yayoi Kusama Psychedelic Red Blouson Jacket And Monogram Canvas Suitcase
- NFL Player Jayron Kearse Wears An Eckhaus Latta Boxy Cropped Ribbed-Knit Vest And Dsquared2 Leather Canadian Ankle Boots
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.