Before The Gloss Up: Femcee Gloss Up Looks Fly In An Oversized Tomboy Inspired Outfit
UNITED STATES — Riding high off the success of her debut project, Before The Gloss Up, femcee Gloss Up looked fly in a tomboy inspired outfit.
This beige and green shirt features cotton, crochet knit, a classic collar, front button fastening and long sleeves.
These blue jeans features a zip fly with button closure, 5-pocket styling, patches throughout and heavily distressed design.
Be sure to download Gloss-Up‘s project on available streaming platforms. It is a great body of work.
Where to buy:
You can get the jeans at The Webster.
More Content For You
- NFL Player Deebo Samuel Wears A Bode Duotone Crochet Overshirt And Louis Vuitton LV Trainer Sneakers
- NFL Player Jayron Kearse Wears An Eckhaus Latta Boxy Cropped Ribbed-Knit Vest And Dsquared2 Leather Canadian Ankle Boots
- Stylish Football Player Deshaun Watson Styles In Louis Vuitton And Amiri
- 50 Pieces Of Balmain Items Stolen Via Robbery, Days Before Its Paris Fashion Week Show
- Chioma Nnadi Named British Vogue’s New Head Of Editorial Content
- Kering’s Francois-Henri Pinault Buys Majority Stake In Talent Agency CAA
- Sarah Burton Exits Alexander McQueen
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson’s Who Decides War Namesake Wool Blend Bomber Jacket
- Game Day Look: Saquon Barkley Steps Out In Luxury Wearing Hermès And Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1
- Football Player Stefon Diggs Stepped Out In Namesake And Bottega Veneta
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.