Mary J. Blige’s ‘Intimate’ 52nd Birthday Dinner, Styles In Pucci, Frame, Jennifer Le And Gucci
MANHATTAN, NEW YORK — Grammy Award winning singer, BET Award Lifetime Achievement Award honoree, actress and style icon Mary J. Blige recently celebrated turning 52 with an “intimate” birthday dinner at Brooklyn Chop House Times Square’s new VIP space.
Her outfit was accessorized with a Gucci Green Leather Belt With Crystal Double G Buckle.
The New Yorker dined with rapper Fat Joe and his wife, stylist Misa Hylton, her sisters and the restaurant’s owner, Robert “Don Pooh” Cummins, at the brand-new private space 47 Below, which will serve as a club for members and VIPs.
Insiders said that Blige was surprised with big cakes and huge sparklers while Fat Joe, sang “Happy Birthday” to her with the help of the other attendees.
Where to buy:
The top is available at Farfetch.
You can get the pants at Frame Denim.
Get the belt at Gucci.
More Content For You
- Styling Abroad In Italy: Gunna Pushes ‘Pucci’ While In Capri
- Mary J. Blige Celebrates 52nd Birthday In A Floor Length Custom Chinchilla From Konstantine Furs
- Emilio Pucci Will Travel To St. Moritz For Its Next Fashion ‘Experience’
- Camille Miceli Will Unveil Her First Designs For Emilio Pucci In Capri, Collection Will Drop On Mytheresa.com
- New Creative Strategy: Pucci Is Focusing On A series Of Guest Collaborations
- Stylish Football Player Deshaun Watson Styles In Louis Vuitton And Amiri
- 50 Pieces Of Balmain Items Stolen Via Robbery, Days Before Its Paris Fashion Week Show
- Chioma Nnadi Named British Vogue’s New Head Of Editorial Content
- Kering’s Francois-Henri Pinault Buys Majority Stake In Talent Agency CAA
- Sarah Burton Exits Alexander McQueen
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.