Noah Neumannn Spotted Playing Basketball In A Pair Of Nike Kobe 5 Protro And SneakerRoom x Kyrie 5 ‘I Love You Mom’ Sneakers
TEXAS, USA — Athlete Noah Neumannn was spotted wearing some fire sneakers during a game against AED. He dropped 15 points to help his team win the game.
The high school basketball player was spotted playing in a pair of Nike Kobe 5 Protro Sneakers. Kobe Bryant‘s sneaker collection has always placed importance on performance. The iconic line is most notably known for fusing technical aspects with more contemporary sneaker must-haves, like these Kobe 5 Protro sneakers that feature a futuristic panelled upper with a retro-inspired silhouette.
In the photos below, Noah, who is also Texas’ sixth best shooting guards in the Class of 2025 opted for a pair of SneakerRoom x Kyrie 5 ‘I Love You Mom’ Sneakers. These white and university red Kyrie 5 sneakers from Nike were designed by Kyrie Irving as an ode to his mOm. Featuring a round toe, a flat rubber sole, a lace fastening, a signature Nike swoosh and a branded insole.
Photos Credit: Instagram Reproduction via Dawson Creative, JL3 and FreeKeyThree Creative
More Content For You
- Sneaker Drop: Nike Zoom Vomero 5 “Gundam”
- Tavares Oliver Jr. Outfitted In An Eric Emanuel Basic Hoodie, Needles Logo Track Pants And Nike Air Force 1 Low Sneakers
- Calm Fit: NLE Choppa’s Amiri Bleached Ma Paisley Utility Pants And Nike Air Force 1 Low Sneakers
- Boxer Devin Haney Outfitted In Enfants Riches Déprimés, Louis Vuitton, And Louis Vuitton × Nike
- NBA Champion LeBron James Spotted In Jil Sander, Tom Ford And Tiffany & Co. x Nike Collab
- Here’s A Look At The Nike LeBron 20 “EYBL”
- Nigo Signs Deal With Nike, Collaboration Coming
- Miami Nightlife: 2 Rare’s Nike Neutral Olive Polar Fleece Oversize Jacket & Nike Club Fleece+ Shorts
- 2 Rare’s Streetwear Ensemble Includes Eric Emanuel, Valabasas And Nike
- Star Island Vibes: 2 Rares Opted For Prada, Eric Emanuel And Concepts x Dunk Low SB ‘Orange Lobster’ Sneakers
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.