First Look: Clipse Front New Moncler x Billionaire Boys Club Advertisement
HIP-HOP DUO PUSHA T AND NO MALICE ALSO KNOWN AS CLIPSE FRONT THE NEW AD CAMPAIGN FOR MONCLER X BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB.
UNITED STATES — Ahead of their upcoming release, Moncler and Billionaire Boys Club recently dropped its promotional images for their campaign.
Pusha T and No Malice wear a shiny black puffer jacket, varsity jacket, reflective trousers, glossy pants, yellow sweater, beanie and rubber-soled boots in the foreground of an ice-cover cabin for the Italian luxury outerwear brand and Pharrell’s streetwear label advertisement.
The array of outerwear and lightweight layers are crafted to showcase Moncler’s signature aesthetics harmoniously intertwined with bespoke BBC motifs adorning every piece.
A fresh emblematic logo takes center stage, seamlessly melding Moncler’s elegant lettering with BBC’s iconic astronaut symbol.
“Moncler x Billionaire Boys Club landing 15.08.23 worldwide,” the two labels captioned on Instagram.
The Moncler x Billionaire Boys Club collection will release on August 15.
Standout pieces include a varsity jacket, puffer jacket, wool-cashmere blend knit sweater, crewneck tee, and hoodie featuring felted logos from both BBC and Moncler. Finishing the lineup are track pants featuring sleek nylon knee patches, practical zippered pockets, and elastic cuffs for a contemporary finish.
Photos Credit: Courtesy of Billionaire Boys Club
More Content For You
- Pusha T Outfitted In A Bottega Veneta Ensemble And Adidas Cloud White Stan Smith Sneakers
- New York Fashion Week: Pusha T Attends Thom Browne Show
- Steven Victor And Tod’s Host Dinner For Grammy Nominees Pusha T And The Dream At Matsuhisa
- Photo & Style Gallery: Pusha T’s Paris Adventure For Men’s Fashion Week
- NLE Choppa Wore A Moncler Logo Padded Gilet, Burberry Wool Heart Balaclava And Nike Air Force 1 Sneakers
- Tod’s Factory Teams With Moncler Genius, Palm Angels & Naomi Campbell Fronts The Campaign
- 2 Rare Wears A Moncler Genius 2 Moncler 1952 Parken Gilet, Amiri MX1 Distressed Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans And Amiri White & Purple Skel Top Low Sneakers
- Roddy Ricch Draped In Moncler
- Milan Fashion Week: Etro, Salvatore Ferragamo, Moncler & More Will Debut Shows
- Joining Headliner Fivio Foreign: Lil Baby, Lil Durk, Pusha T, City Girls, Roddy Ricch & More To Perform At Hot 97’s Summer Jam
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.