Photo Diary: NBA Player David Duke Jr. Spotted Vacaying In Greece
NBA PLAYER DAVID DUKE JR. RECENTLY SHARED HIS GREECE ADVENTURES WITH HIS INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS. WHILE IN MYKONOS, HE WORE SOME DOPE OUTFITS.
MYKONOS — The Brooklyn Nets point guard / shooting guard was recently vacaying in Greece. While there, he toured Mikonos Sokaklari, Mykonos Klima Milos Fishing Village, and went swimming at the White Beach Santorini, which is known for its crystal-clear turquoise waters, unique white volcanic cliffs, and stunning scenery.
He also posed in the Cyclades islands, easy reach of Athens. The Cyclades islands are the crown jewels of the Aegean Sea, famous for amazing beaches and sugar-cube houses.
For his adventure, the Providence, Rhode Island – native wore some dope pieces including a Marni x Carhartt Printed Shirt In Forest Green, Prada Logo Plaque Bucket Hat, Louis Vuitton Black Dreamy Suede Slippers and LV Skate Sneakers.
Klima Milos Fishing Village
More Content For You
- NFL Rookie Trevius Hodges-Tomlinson Wears A Marni Look
- NFL Player Siran Neal Outfitted In Saint Michael, Marni, Bottega Veneta And Goyard
- NBA Player David Duke Jr. Spotted In Vale Forever, Denim Tears x Levi’s And Converse
- Lil Baby Wears Marni, Nike x Off-White, Melrose High And Goyard
- G Herbo Outfitted In Marni
- David Duke Jr. Wears A Prada Double Match Poplin Shirt And Alexander McQueen Tread Slick High-Top Sneakers
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Wears A Marni Striped Mohair Cardigan, GALLERY DEPT. Logo Print T-Shirt, Denim Tears Inverted 501 Levis Jeans And Nike Air Force 1 x Off-White By Virgil Abloh For MoMA Sneakers
- Marni’s Creative Director Francesco Risso Contract Is Renewed
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Styles In Carhartt And Gallery Dept.
- Style Diary: Pusha T Wears Balenciaga, Rebels To Dons, Camiel Fortgens, John Elliott, Carhartt Wip, Chanel & J.W. Anderson
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.