Lil’ Kim’s Viral BET Awards 2022 Performance In Cutout Blazer, Bodysuit & Bedazzled Knee High Boots Tops Google’s Biggest Searches
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA — Even though iconic female rapper Lil Kim skipped the red carpet at the 2022 BET Awards, she still made the biggest impression on viewers.
According to data from Google, the Brooklyn-native was the top-searched performer at the awards show that took place last weekend. She performed as part of the tribute to Sean “Diddy” Combs — who was awarded the night’s Lifetime Achievement Award — to sing a medley of his songs alongside Mary J. Blige, Faith Evans, Busta Rhymes, Shyne and Jodeci.
For the performance, the multi-platinum, Grammy Award winning artist wore a statement-making outfit that consisted of a cutout and cropped blazer top over a black bodysuit paired with sheer black tights and silver bedazzled knee-high boots. She completed the look with light-reflecting sunglasses, black leather gloves and slick back blue hair.
While she was the top-searched performer at the BET Awards, she ranked fifth in top-searched red carpet looks.
Photos Credit: CHRISTOPHER POLK FOR VARIETY | Instagram
More Content For You
- Lil Kim & Puff Daddy Kept Warm In Fur Coats From Daniel’s Leather
- Lil Wayne, Lil Kim, & Ciara Celebrate Missy Elliott As She Receives Global Impact Award At Grammy Black Music Collective Event
- Harlem Festival Of Culture Concert: Lil’ Kim And Friends To Headline Apollo
- Ad Campaign: Lil’ Kim For Mackage’s Fall 2022
- Iconic Rapper Lil Kim Performs At Essence Fest In A Sheer Black Bodysuit, Dolce & Gabbana Crystal Embellished Pointed Toe Boots And Multicolor Jewel Jacquard Box Shoulder Bag
- Bad Boy Entertainment To Launch Exclusive Collection At Macy’s
- Diddy, Lil’ Kim And Faith Evans To Perform At Beacon Theatre
- Davon Godchaux’s Louis Vuitton × Yayoi Kusama Psychedelic Red Blouson Jacket And Monogram Canvas Suitcase
- NFL Player Jayron Kearse Wears An Eckhaus Latta Boxy Cropped Ribbed-Knit Vest And Dsquared2 Leather Canadian Ankle Boots
- Stylish Football Player Deshaun Watson Styles In Louis Vuitton And Amiri
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.