Kawhi Leonard And Jack Harlow Star In New Balance Ad Campaign
MASSACHUSETTS — Boston – based sportswear company New Balance is releasing a new iteration of its “We Got Now” campaign with Los Angeles Clippers player Kawhi Leonard and Grammy-nominated artist Jack Harlow.
The two will appear in the sporting giant’s new campaign, which released today. The campaign is meant to spotlight “those championing action to inspire others,” according to New Balance.
The two stars appear in a one-minute commercial playing basketball in New Balance styles. The commercial will air later this month. The commercial also features musician IU and English football players Raheem Sterling and Bukayo Saka.
Harlow is one of New Balance’s newest brand ambassadors, joining the brand in February. The musician was tapped to represent New Balance at the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game that month and unveiled the New Balance 550, the brand’s newest basketball shoe.
Photos Credit: Courtesy of New Balance
More Content For You
- Rich Paul Set To Release Another New Balance 550 Collab
- Chase Young Named First Ever Ambassador For Klutch Athletics By New Balance
- NBA Player Bones Hyland Spotted In Purple Brand, Serenede And Rick Owens
- The New Balance 2002R Protection Pack Arrives In Two Classic Colorways
- Exclusive Look At Teddy Santis’ New Balance Collection
- Davon Godchaux’s Louis Vuitton × Yayoi Kusama Psychedelic Red Blouson Jacket And Monogram Canvas Suitcase
- NFL Player Jayron Kearse Wears An Eckhaus Latta Boxy Cropped Ribbed-Knit Vest And Dsquared2 Leather Canadian Ankle Boots
- Stylish Football Player Deshaun Watson Styles In Louis Vuitton And Amiri
- 50 Pieces Of Balmain Items Stolen Via Robbery, Days Before Its Paris Fashion Week Show
- Chioma Nnadi Named British Vogue’s New Head Of Editorial Content
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.