NBA Fashion: Scottie Barnes Jr. Dressed In Supreme, Amiri And Off-White While Vacaying In The Bahamas
BAHAMAS — NBA player Scottie Barnes Jr. was spotted vacaying in Atlantis, Paradise Island, a lush, oceanside resort located in the Bahamas.
The Toronto Raptors Small Forward dressed in a Supreme Pocket Tee, Amiri Logo Print Swim Shorts and a pair of Off-White Men’s Out Of Office Arrow Skate Sneakers.
These shorts feature an elasticated waist, slip pockets, logo print, back patch pocket, and mesh-brief lining.
The Off-White “Out of Office” sneakers in calf leather features a flat heel, perforated round toe, lace-up vamp, signature arrow appliqué at sides, signature leather tag at sides, graphic print at backstay and rubber sole.
Where to buy:
You can get the swim shorts Matches Fashion.
The sneakers are available at Neiman Marcus.
Photos Credit: Instagram Reproduction
More Content For You
- NFL Player Aaron Donald Wears A Dior Oblique Pixel Short Sleeved Shirt And Oblique Pixel Bermuda Shorts
- Style Diary: Shedeur Sanders Wears Gucci, Off-White & Chrome Heart
- Stylish Football Player Deshaun Watson Styles In Louis Vuitton And Amiri
- 50 Pieces Of Balmain Items Stolen Via Robbery, Days Before Its Paris Fashion Week Show
- Chioma Nnadi Named British Vogue’s New Head Of Editorial Content
- Kering’s Francois-Henri Pinault Buys Majority Stake In Talent Agency CAA
- Sarah Burton Exits Alexander McQueen
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson’s Who Decides War Namesake Wool Blend Bomber Jacket
- Game Day Look: Saquon Barkley Steps Out In Luxury Wearing Hermès And Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1
- Football Player Stefon Diggs Stepped Out In Namesake And Bottega Veneta
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.