Fashion Icon Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Wears A Full Runway Look From Entire Studios
UNITED STATES — NBA player turned fashion icon Shai Gilgeous-Alexander wore an outfit from Entire Studios. The full runway look consisted of a pillow vest in blonde, fluffy fleece in dune and cmc trousers in sage.
The Oklahoma City Thunder shooting guard / point guard topped off his look with a pair of Off-White™ x Air Jordan 5 “Sail” sneakers.
Photos Credit: Instagram Reproduction
More Content For You
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Stepped Out In Louis Vuitton, EVISU, And Nike × CDG × Supreme Air Force 1 ’07 Low White Sneakers
- Leather Weather: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s Racing Jacket And Dsquared2 Leather Biker Trousers
- Fashionable Baller Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Wears A Bottega Veneta Long Sleeve Cotton Twill Jacket & Nike Air Jordan 1 ‘Black Toe’ Sneakers
- NBA player Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Styled A Louis Vuitton Multi Patched Mixed Leather Blouson With Evisu Seagull Carrot Fit Raw Denim Jeans & Louis Vuitton × Nike Air Force 1 Mid White Sneakers
- Basketball Player Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Outfitted In A Supreme Yohji Yamamoto Vanson Leathers Split Jacket, Balenciaga Denim Pants & Timberland 6″ Premium Waterproof Boot
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Styles In Dsquared2 Leather Biker Trousers, Balenciaga Strike Ankle Boots And A B.B. Simon Cross Leather Belt
- Basketball Player Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Outfitted In Dior And Rick Owens
- NBA Player Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Wears A Vintage Speed Racer Grey T-Shirt, Rick Owens DRKSHDW Snap Button Oversized Track Pants And Nike × Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low Reverse Sneakers
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Wears Balenciaga And Nike × Off-White Air Jordan 1 Sneakers To The NBA Summer League 2022
- Fashion God: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Wears A Who Decides War Four Horsemen Flannel And Gallery Dept. Flare Carpenter Pants
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.