Sierra Canyon’s Shyheim Odom Commits To Iconic HBCU Howard University
WASHINGTON D.C. — American high school basketball player Shyheim “Shy” Odom just committed to the iconic Howard University, making him one of the biggest recent commitment to the historically black college and university (HBCU).
The 6″6′, 220 pounds Power Forward currently plays for Sierra Canyon High School.
The three star recruit said via Instagram, “Thank you to everyone who’s supported me through this journey. I’m excited to announce that I’m committing to Howard University. HU let’s work!!”
Odom is ranked as the 52nd best power forward in the country and 28th best prospect in California. Odom is originally from Chestnut Hill, MA — just outside of Boston. He’s spent the last couple of years playing at a Sierra Canyon, alongside LeBron James Jr. — aka Bronny and Amari Bailey.
Shy also had offers from USC, Tulane, Penn State, Boston University and Georgetown.
Photos Credit: Instagram Reproduction
More Content For You
- Bronny James Signs NIL Partnership With Beats By Dre, Stars In Advertisement With LeBron
- Shedeur Sanders, Son of Deion Sanders, And Jackson State QB Signs NIL Deal With Gatorade
- Ad Campaign: Shareef & Shaqir O’Neal For Drake’s OVO
- Howard University Homecoming 2017: Lala Anthony Styles In Alexander Wang And Yeezy Season 3
- Denim-On-Denim Look: Siran Neal Wears A Diesel Embossed Logo Panelled Jacket And Wide Leg Jeans
- Sweatsuit Weather: Meechie Johnson Jr. Sported A Sp5der Nocturnal Highway Hoodie And Sweatpants
- NLE Choppa Show-Off His Physique In Versace Underwear
- Dior Menswear Launches First Denim Capsule Collection For Men
- Deven Hubbard Does A Photoshoot In An All-Black T-Shirt And Calvin Klein Underwear
- Davon Godchaux’s Louis Vuitton × Yayoi Kusama Psychedelic Red Blouson Jacket And Monogram Canvas Suitcase
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.