Fashion Editor Donovan Moore Styles In Anti Social Social Club, Cult of Individuality And New Balance + J. Crew
PHILADELPHIA, PA — Last weekend, D.M. Fashion Book‘s CEO and Editor-In-chief Donovan Moore attended the Meek Mill & Friends concert at the Wells Fargo Center in Philly. For the music event, I styled an Anti Social Social Club Pink Precious Petals Hoodie with a pair of Cult of Individuality Men’s Punk Stretch Super Skinny Jeans.
My outfit was accessorized with a Cult of Individuality Embroidered Trucker Hat, D-Ring Belt and New Balance + J. Crew 2002R Suede and Mesh Sneakers.
Where to buy:
You can get the hoodie at Farfetch.
The hat is available at Lord & Taylor.
Get the sneakers at Mr Porter.
More Content For You
- Rapper D Sturdy Wears A Prada Tee-Shirt, Cult of Individuality Men’s Punk Stretch Super Skinny Jeans & Dior B22 Black Technical Mesh And Smooth Calfskin Sneakers
- Denim-On-Denim Look: Siran Neal Wears A Diesel Embossed Logo Panelled Jacket And Wide Leg Jeans
- Sweatsuit Weather: Meechie Johnson Jr. Sported A Sp5der Nocturnal Highway Hoodie And Sweatpants
- NLE Choppa Show-Off His Physique In Versace Underwear
- Dior Menswear Launches First Denim Capsule Collection For Men
- Deven Hubbard Does A Photoshoot In An All-Black T-Shirt And Calvin Klein Underwear
- Davon Godchaux’s Louis Vuitton × Yayoi Kusama Psychedelic Red Blouson Jacket And Monogram Canvas Suitcase
- NFL Player Jayron Kearse Wears An Eckhaus Latta Boxy Cropped Ribbed-Knit Vest And Dsquared2 Leather Canadian Ankle Boots
- Stylish Football Player Deshaun Watson Styles In Louis Vuitton And Amiri
- 50 Pieces Of Balmain Items Stolen Via Robbery, Days Before Its Paris Fashion Week Show
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.