Son Heung-min Is The New Brand Ambassador For Calvin Klein Underwear In South Korea
EAST ASIA — International soccer player Son Heung-min, the South Korea national captain and Premier League top scorer, has been named brand ambassador for Calvin Klein Underwear in South Korea. He will be featured in an exclusive campaign wearing the brand’s fall 2022 collection.
Heung-min plays forward for Premier League Club, Tottenham Hotspur, the English professional football club based in Tottenham, London, which competes in the Premier League, the top flight of English football, and captains the South Korea national team.
“As a longtime fan of the brand, I’m thrilled to be representing Calvin Klein Underwear in my home country. Calvin Klein products have had a special place in my wardrobe for years, so our partnership is a natural fit. Like so many people around the world, I am constantly inspired by the brand’s iconic campaigns, so to be the face of one is both exciting and surreal,” Heung-min said.
The 30-year-old will be shown wearing the newest styles, including Embossed Icon, the brand’s signature style which is made with recycled materials.
The brand’s full underwear offering for the fall season includes new silhouettes that offer more sustainable textiles and a focus on comfort. Both the full campaign featuring Heung-min and the collection will launch at the end of the month.
Kim Hee June filmed and shot the campaign. His work has appeared in such magazines as Vogue, Elle and W and who has created global advertising images for Yves Saint Laurent, Dior and Adidas, among others.
Photos Credit: Kim Hee June
More Content For You
- Shy Glizzy Stepped Out In A 1017 ALYX 9SM Graffiti Print Drawstring Hoodie, Stone Island Heritage Camo Pants And Undercover × Nike Air Force 1 Low SP Grey Sneakers
- Deven Hubbard Shows Off His Physique In Calvin Klein Underwear
- Fashion Model Jamel Warren Poses In Calvin Klein Underwear
- Jessica Lomax Named Executive Vice President, Global Head Of Design At Calvin Klein
- Rising Model Deven Hubbard Posed In Calvin Klein Underwear
- Deven Hubbard Posed In Calvin Klein Underwear
- Fernando Albadalejo & Salomon Diaz Front Calvin Klein Underwear Fall/Winter 2017 Campaign
- Stylish Football Player Deshaun Watson Styles In Louis Vuitton And Amiri
- 50 Pieces Of Balmain Items Stolen Via Robbery, Days Before Its Paris Fashion Week Show
- Chioma Nnadi Named British Vogue’s New Head Of Editorial Content
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email email@example.com Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.