Versace’s Spring/Summer 2016 Women’s Ad Campaign: Gigi Hadid, Natasha Poly & Raquel Zimmermann
Models Gigi Hadid, Natasha Poly and Raquel Zimmermann star in Versace‘s Spring/Summer 2016 Ad Campaign.
The campaign was shot by Steven Klein under the creative direction of Donatella Versace.
What’s really cool about this campaign is the odd location (it was shot on the salt flats of California). The models are posing in their summer wares.
The women modeled the Italian house’s newest pieces featuring bold colors, patterns and high heel sandals.
“This is the Versace woman today, an individual who is proud of her own character,” said Versace in a press statement. “I love Gigi, Raquel, and Natasha and everything that they stand for.”
See Versace‘s Men’s SS 16 Ad Campaign here.
Photos Credit: Steven Klein
More Content For You
- Versace’s Spring/Summer 2016 Men’s Ad Campaign: Nathaniel Visser, Benjamin Benedek, And Lukasz Grabowski
- Versace Women’s Spring 2022 Ad Campaign Starring Donatella Versace, Gigi and Bella Hadid
- Versace Acquisition Complete; Michael Kors Holdings Is Now Capri Holdings
- Versace To Present First Ever Pre-Fall Show In New York
- Off-White’s Virgil Abloh Is Not Taking The Helm At Versace
- French House Balmain Releases Spring/Summer 2017 Ad Campaign
- Donatella Versace On The Changing Fashion Calendar; “The Calendar Is In Shambles”
- Versace Fall 2016 Ad Campaign Starring Gigi Hadid, Karlie Kloss, & Dilone
- Jonathan Akeroyd Named New CEO Of Versace
- Iris Law Is The New Face Of Versace’s Summer Campaign
Donovan is the CEO and Editor-In-Chief of www.dmfashionbook.com. For all general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Donovan has a BA in Journalism & Media Studies from the prestigious Rutgers University. He's currently studying entertainment and fashion law.